|The Ice Dancers|
|Voiced by||Scott Mccord|
Jacques, labeled The Ice Dancer is a contestant in Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race. He is on the Ice Skaters team with his partner, Josee.
As stated in the first episode, the pair know how to win and have won everywhere except in the olympics when they won silver. Jacques is upset that they won silver because it is his least favourite colour and he proceeds to run away from the view of the camera.
- 1x01 - None Down, Eighteen to Go - Part 1
- 1x02 - None Down, Eighteen to Go - Part 2
- 1x03 - French is an Eiffel Language
- 1x04 - Mediterranean Homesick Blues
- 1x05 - Bjorken Telephone
- 1x06 - Brazilian Pain Forest
- 1x07 - A Tisket, a Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket
- 1x08 - Hawaiian Honeyruin
- 1x09 - Hello and Dubai
- 1x10 - New Beijining
- 1x11 - I Love Ridonc and Roll
- 1x12 - My Way or Zimbabwe
- 1x13 - Shawkshank Ridonc-tion
- 1x14 - Down and outback
- 1x15 - Maori or less
- 1x16 - Little bull on the Prairie
- 1x17 - lord of the ring toss
- 1x18 - Got venom
- 1x19 - Dude buggies
- 1x20 - El bunny supremo
- 1x21 - Ca-noodling
- 1x22 - How deep is your love
- 1x23 - Darjeel with it
- 1x24 - Last tango in Buenos Aires
- 1x25 - Bahamarama
- 1x26 - A million ways to lose a million dollars
- Him and his partner, Josee were the two ice dancers that were alluded to in the very first episode of Total Drama.
- It was mentioned that him and Josee, only managed to score 2nd place, receiving silver, which is why silver is his unlucky colour.
- So far he and Josee, have been portrayed as the main villains of the Ridonculous race