|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Eliminated||RR: A Tisket, a Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket|
|Voiced by||Ashley Botting|
Jen is a world-renowned fashion blogger who updates her followers on the daily about what's hot and what's not. She is a sweet fashionista who is sure that her fabulous taste and trending skills will guarantee her victory. Jen is also constantly working on her tan and often falls victim to the allure of spontaneous shopping sprees. She and her partner Tom plan to go far in the competition while teaching the other contestants a little something about competing with style.
She is first seen walking with Tom in None Down, Eighteen to Go - Part 1, shouting out their fashion blog fans. They are among the first group of teams to arrive at the tower and pick scares over dares. However, after Dwayne accidentally presses every elevator floor button, everybody but Tom and Jen ditch the elevator and pick dares. Jen and her partner arrive at the top first, but take a long time stalling to avoid messing up their hair as well as being frightened. They eventually do the scare after many other teams arrive. Despite their stalling, they make it onto the second plane.
- 1x01 - None Down, Eighteen to Go - Part 1
- 1x02 - None Down, Eighteen to Go - Part 2
- 1x03 - French is an Eiffel Language
- 1x04 - Mediterranean Homesick Blues
- 1x05 - Bjorken Telephone
- 1x06 - Brazilian Pain Forest (no lines)
- 1x07 - A Tisket, a Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket
- Jen and her partner Tom are named and designed after the creators of the Total Drama series, Tom McGillis and Jennifer Pertsch.
- Both Jen and Tom are most likely a nod to the two hosts of the US version of the makeover reality show "What Not to Wear", with Jen in particular being a parody of co-host Stacy London.